CAPT FLASH

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

COMPULSION

The assignment from the poetry group

A poem on compulsion

I cumpulsively convulsed at the concept

My feet began to fret

My pants I think thee wet

I sat with paper and pen in hand

Eager and ready to write this night

I searched the vacant bareness of my mind

Seeking a sacred word that would rhyme

Annie had a nickel

Annie had a dime

No, no not a nursery rhyme

Not a drop of creativity was to be found

Not a drop from my pen or a word from the end

A week went by then the next

I was a total compulsive wreck

What the heck, I'll write on sex

Compulsively I grabbed her breast and licked the rest

No, no thats not it.  I was in deep shit

The date was drawing near

And yet not a word I had set to ryhme

Then on that night I lay in dread

Of the poem never read

Suddenly an idea came into my head

I jumped out of bed

I secretly stole to a secret place

And removed something hidden away

Something safe

The sacred herb, the holy smoke

I'd do some, no joke

A twist in time

A match does flair

Blue smoke rings fill the air

Your girl friend sinks into the crack of her crotch

You don't care

The body is convulsed with pain

A message is sent to the brain

The poem before it's to late

Compusively you grab a pen

And with considerabe, compulsive, compassion

End this witty ditty

No comments:

Post a Comment